Pages

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Trip to stardome

Stardome-Observatory.jpgYesterday, all the Year 3s and Year 4s got on a bus to go to the Stardome.First we went to this room where this lady told us all about the planets in our solar system. At the Stardome, we learned some really cool things about our solar system. I forgot what the ladies name.She taught us about how venus is hotter than mercury.venus is hotter than mercury because venus has an atmosphere so all of the heat is trapped inside.Mercury is 400 fahrenheit in the day time but at night it drops to 200 dergeers and thats why venus is hotter than mercury.When we weren’t in the Stardome, we were having fun outside.I was playing on the flying fox then I went down to play on the park.I saw this doggy tied to the tree it was like miss eidys dog it was so cute.Then it was the end of play time so we lined up in our class lines.And then we went on the bus to go back to school.After all this, we headed back to Point England School.When I got back to school I was so tierd.For the rest of the day we had free time then when the bell rang  all of my class went home and me.




No comments:

Post a Comment