Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

My Matariki Writing



On friday it was matariki and there were different things you could do like movie making or sports even cooking but i chose arts and crafts it was so fun.My teacher for the day was Mrs Parrot and Mrs Moran.At the beginning of the day we started talking about what we are doing.My favorite part of the day was when we got to make cotton stars.We made them out of really strong paper that we cut into really big circles.Next we cut twelve lines on the outside.After that we could choose any color of cotton that we liked I choose dark blue.When we were finished it looked very cool and amazing I loved it it was so fun.At the end of the day we had assembly.Everyone got to show their work.When they went across the the stag one person had to talk about what they made.I saw a lot of cool stuff like dream catchers they looked really fun and creative and tick tack toe there ones were really colourful and bright.We did not get to show our work because not everyone made what they were told.The mane thing matariki is about is the seven sisters and how we remember our loved ones.Then we went home happy.Thanks for reading my writing

No comments:

Post a Comment