Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2018

Patience Imaginative Recount Writing (Skydiving) - planning and writing doc.

One day last week I wanted to go skydiving because it looked so cool. So I signed up for it.My friends came along to.

"It doesn't look that scary," said one of my friends.

When we headed to the helicopter it was ready to go. My other friend Latisha doesn't like loud noises so she hopped to the helicopter as fast as she could. We all jumped in to the helicopter and we all sat in our seats. No one could tell that I was scared because I tried to have my normal face on that whole time.

Once we got high enough, I was so terrified just looking down. My friends went down one after the other. When it came to me I was so scared to jump but I told myself just to do it. Yes! I finally jumped out of the helicopter. I was so happy but scared at the same time. When I pulled the string to make the parachute come out, it pulled me like an owl that was getting trapped in a net. I was so worried that I was going to hit the rocks but other than that I was so happy.  If you wanted to know, I didn't hit the rocks at all. When I landed, my stomach felt like it dropped! It felt nice to finally land. I was so relieved.

if you are scared of hights then I reconmend  that you should not do this.


Thanks for reading my Imaginative Recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment