Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

Move Ya, Body Writing



On monday we came back to school for term three.This term is all about how you can keep your body nice and healthy.This terms topic is move ya, body. When we went to assembly and we heard what team four was doing this term sounded very cool.So what team four is doing this term is keeping up our fitness level up.I could not wait to see what type of fitness we are doing this term.

Mrs Burt was dancing on the stage it was very funny but I didn't want to dance but then I got into it and it was very fun.I really wanted to know if we were going dance this term but we are just doing a lot of fitness which is still fun but not as much as dancing.On the movie that our teachers made was show us what fitness we could do when were playing on the park and how we could keep our fitness level up.

I hope later on this term we get to do a lot of running and I really hope we are ready for cross country.One of the main things we are learning this term is that we need to get the right amount of sleep and getting up early and eating healthy foods.That's what we are doing this term thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment