Pages

Friday 30 November 2018

Cave Art Animation



Hi this is my animation about my story of a tribe and a taniwha. Long long ago there was a tribe in the country called New Zealand.That tribe had not eaten in almost a week. Only the bravest of the tribe went to hunt for the tribe. The men were searching for hours and hours until they found a taniwha. They were chasing after the taniwha for at least 1 hour.Then the taniwha got away so they came back the following night and the caught the taniwha and they chased the taniwha into the grey dark cave they followed it into the cave and then one of the men garbed their net and killed the taniwha and put it into the net and took it back to the tribe. And that’s my animation thanks for watching. Please comment on this blog post and I hope you enjoyed my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment